- Off the Italian beaten track, Calabria is a jewel in the South of Italy, surrounded by two seas.
- It is a colorful region full of character, where the rough terrain allows food to mature and the flavors are enhanced by the mist of the sea.
- Discover its beautiful beaches and indulge yourself while tasting amazing food
A Caribbean Sea in Italy
- A trip to discover that what is said about the Sardinian sea is true: Caribbean waters, white sand and Mediterranean vegetation: paradise in Italy is called Sardinia.
- The island is a true paradise for lovers of the sea and beautiful sandy beaches; some of them are amongst the most beautiful and therefore very popular during high season, while others, while still beautiful, are located on more underrated coasts, such as the south-west of Sardinia.
- There are pink and white beaches; hidden beaches accessible only by boat or even after a nice trek.
- Dreamy beaches with turquoise waters.
- Discover the most beautiful beaches of Sicily, a region that combines sea with nature, gourmet street food, unusual itineraries and charming houses.
- Sicily is also its archipelago of incredible islands with different features; for example, the volcanic Aeolian Islands, Lipari, Egadi, Favignana, Pelagie, and Lampedusa.
- Live the Sicily culture, weâ€™ll reserve the best for you.
Canâ€™t find it? Donâ€™t worry.
Just because itâ€™s not here, doesnâ€™t mean we canâ€™t do it. Just ask.